So, as I was decorating the tree at work today (which is so much fun because there's always brand new ornaments that have been hiding away waiting for this time of year), I caught myself thinking (again) that maybe it's late enough for me to start decorating without incurring the wrath of my family's scrooginess. Because apparently putting up Christmas decorations too early can somehow destroy the strength of the Christmas spirit.
think about it...
Choosing what you want to do, and when to do it, is an act of creation.
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2011 (12)
- a little clarity for my beleaguered brain
- Jumbled thoughts
- Who are we really?
- When Somebody Loves You...
- two days of silence...what could it mean?
- sometimes it's best just to accept our own stupidi...
- the post that almost didn't make it
- trying to delay the onset of Christmas
- a life of servitude
- life through a child's eyes
- Getting Started
- ▼ November (12)